NLF-200C CPAP System
Friendly, Powerful, Reliable
The CPAP System makes a good performance in Neonatal Intensive Care Units (NICU) and other departments. Superstar Medical CPAP System offer you the choices you need in ventilation, monitoring and technique. what’s more, our expertise in ventilation is based on rich 23-year history of developing CPAP solutions that meet your needs. Good performance based on High Security, High Accuracy, High Stability and accurate monitoring.
- Simplicity: easy to use, easy to move with 4 wheels.
- Choice: adapt the equipment to your patients and procedures freely
- Designed and manufactured by Superstar Medical with over 23 years experience in this area.
- Flexible configurations to suit your needs.
- International standard and advanced technology suitable for all baby patient around the world.
- Compact interface and screen display give you better operating experience.
- Over 2,000 units installed in the world.
- 3.5” TFT LCD screen displays the Ventilation parameters, Alarming information and Waveform.
- Integration breathing circuit design, ensure easy operating and keep tidy.
- Multiple parameters monitoring interface, make every parameter clear, let users know the patient conditions in all aspects;
- High precision O2 concentration detection function included.
- Built-in air and oxygen blender, ensure stable oxygen concentration.
- Stable and low noise air compressor create quiet work environment for doctors, can be used for 2-3 CPAP Systems together.
- Three level alarming system, visual and sound alarm information.
- With lots of alarming, reminding and protection functions.
- Advanced power management control technology.
|Oxygen concentration||Adjusting range:21%-100%|
|Continuous flow||Adjusting range:2L/min-20L/min|
|Air compressor||Continuous output flow:≥25L/min
Peak output flow:≥120L/min
Wooden case packing size：L 670*W 700*H 1410mm , GW：90KG ; NW：57.2KG
Alarm and protection
|High oxygen concentration alarm
Low oxygen concentration alarm
|Air and oxygen blender alarm||When any gas source lack|
|When differential pressure＞ 0.1mPa|
|Compression pump alarm||Excess temperature|
|Input power||Main engine:≤25W