S1600 ICU Ventilator
Friendly Powerful Reliable
The ventilator is suitable for various kinds of medical institutions for cardiopulmonary resuscitation respiratory support. Acute respiratory failure caused by various reasons or incomplete oxygenation dysfunction. Intra-operation, post-operation respiratory support, other respiratory treatment.
- Simplicity: easy to use, easy to move with 4 wheels.
- Choice: adapt the equipment to your patients and procedures freely
- Patient Centered Ventilation: Precision in an anesthesia ventilator, from conventional ventilation to advanced modes, including 5 modes: IPPV; A/C; SIMV; SPONT/CPAP; MANU.
- Designed and manufactured by Superstar Medical with over 23 years experience in this area.
- Flexible configurations to suit your needs.
- International standard and advanced technology suitable for wide range use.
- Compact interface and big screen give you better operating experience.
- Over 2,000 units installed in the world.
- 10.4 inch TFT LCD screen displays the Ventilation parameters, Alarming information and Waveform.
- Recycle breathing pipe, ensure easy operating and keep tidy.
- Multiple working modes such as volume control and pressure limit, adapt to wide range patient.
- Vaporizer with temperature, flow compensation and self-lock function, keep safety anytime.
- Multiple parameters monitoring interface, make every parameter clear, let users know the patient conditions in all aspects;
- Real time pressure-time, flow-time loop graphics and high precision O2 concentration detection function included.
- Venturi effect technology ensure the machine working without air gas source.
- Three level alarming system, visual and sound alarm information.
- With lots of alarming, reminding and protection functions.
- Advanced power management control technology.
- With built-in backup power source, when outside power source goes off, back-up power source starts to work.
- Self-check before running, eliminate system mistake.
- Separate design of electric and gas, keep safety running of ventilator.