This series of oxygen concentrators are mainly used for small hospitals and clinics. Especially they are suitable for hospital mini oxygen central system. Oxygen concentrators as oxygen source, let them connect to hospital equipment belt, they can support 10-30 patient beds.
Hight Purity 20L Oxygen Concentrator Product Specification
- Flow rate : 0-20L/min
- Oxygen Concentration: ≥93% ±3%
- Power supply: 220V±10%, 50Hz±1
- Power : 1200W
- Noise Level: Less than 45 db
- Weight : 65 Kg
- Safety System: Current overload or loose connection, automatic shutdown; compressor with abnormal high temperature, automatic shutdown;
- Work System: Work Continuously
Hight Purity 20L Oxygen Concentrator Product Feature
- PSA oxygen producing method makes this oxygen concentrator safe and economical. It can work anywhere oxygen and electricity are available.
- Concentration of the oxygen produced by our oxygen generation plant can be higher than 90%. The flow rate is adjustable in the range of 0-40L/min.
- Large LCD display on our oxygen producing machine can indicate the operating pressure, internal working temperature, present operating time, accumulated working time and the preset time.
- Designed with timing function, our oxygen concentrator will stop running automatically when it reaches to the preset time.
- Oxygen concentration status indicator allows the users to monitor oxygen concentration in real time.
Item is expected to reach our Delhi warehouse in 9 days from China (there could be small variation due to extremely high demand of this product). We also provide “Air Transport” option for faster delivery outside NCR
Limited Stock available. First come First serve.
To place your order and check delivery schedule please contact +91.8826.003634
Solutions for freedom and flexibility · Home Oxygen Systems Portable Oxygen Concentrator Machine helps deliver a large oxygen output for all patient needs. Oxygen Concentrator is a medical equipment /device which extract the Oxygen from the air around us by removing the nitrogen and other gases. Extracted/ Concentrated Oxygen is delivered to the patient through oxygen mask or nasal canula to improve Oxygenation in the blood.
How does the portable or home oxygen concentrator work? The oxygen concentrators collect the air from surrounding, compress it as required & then pass it through a sieve bed zeolite, Zeolite absorb the nitrogen and pass the oxygen and then deliver filtered oxygen to the patient in a through a flowmeter delivery system with continuous flow. 5 Steps: 1. Takes air from the surroundings and filter it. 2. Compresses the air inside the machine. 3. Zeolite absorb nitrogen from the air and pass the oxygen. 4. Regulates the Oxygen Delivery through Flowmeter 5. Delivers the purified Oxygen using nasal Cannula.
There are no reviews yet.