By subscribing to or using any of our services you agree that you have read, understood and are bound by the Terms, regardless of how you subscribe to or use the services. If you do not want to be bound by the Terms, you must not subscribe to or use our services.
In these Terms, references to “you”, “User” shall mean the end user accessing the Website, its contents and using the Services offered through the Website. And “we”, “us” and “our” shall mean https://www.sinodiamedical.com.
User Account, Password, and Security:
User upon completing the Website’s registration process will receive a user account name and password. Users are responsible for maintaining the confivdentiality of the password and account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under their password or account. User agree to (a) immediately notify https://www.sinodiamedical.com of any unauthorized use of their password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that they exit from their account at the end of each session. https://www.sinodiamedical.com cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from user’s failure to comply with this.
https://www.sinodiamedical.com/ provides an Internet-based services through the Web Site. The service enables users to purchase professional books in the fields of Medical Science and Academic Books from renowned publishers in the industry (collectively, “Products”). Upon placing an order, https://www.sinodiamedical.com/ shall ship the product to you and be entitled to its payment for the Services.
By providing your data, you agree to be communicated by us via email and sms to facilitate your navigation of and shopping from the website. We may communicate promotional offers periodically and as and when required.
The User agrees and undertakes not to reverse engineer, modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information or software obtained from the Website. Limited reproduction and copying of the content of the Website is permitted provided that Candes Technology Pvt Ltd(CTPL)’s name is stated as the source and prior written permission of https://www.sinodiamedical.com is sought. For the removal of doubt, it is clarified that unlimited or wholesale reproduction, copying of the content for commercial or non-commercial purposes and unwarranted modification of data and information within the content of the Website is not permitted.
User Conduct and Rules:
You agree and undertake to use the Website and the Service only to post and upload messages and material that are proper. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree and undertake that when using a Service, you will not:
- defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others;
- publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information;
- upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents;
- upload or distribute files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the Website or another’s computer;
- conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters;
- download any file posted by another user of a Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner;
- falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded;
- violate any code of conduct or other guidelines, which may be applicable for or to any particular Service;
- violate any applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force in or outside India;
- violate any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement or any other terms and conditions for the use of the Website contained elsewhere herein.
- exploit any of the services. We reserve the right to deprive individual customers of our Cash on Delivery payment option. Moreover, we might refuse any of our services, terminate accounts, and/or cancel orders at our discretion, including but not limited to, if we believe that customer conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to our interests.
- You shall not make any derogatory, defamatory, abusive, inappropriate, profane or indecent statement/s and/or comment/s about https://www.sinodiamedical.com , its associates and partners on any property owned Sinodia Medical.
User Warranty and Representation:
The user guarantees, warrants, and certifies that you are the owner of the content which you submit or otherwise authorised to use the content and that the content does not infringe upon the property rights, intellectual property rights or other rights of others. You further warrant that to your knowledge, no action, suit, proceeding, or investigation has been instituted or threatened relating to any content, including trademark, trade name service mark, and copyright formerly or currently used by you in connection with the Services rendered by Sinodia Medical
Exactness Not Guaranteed:
Sinodia Medical hereby disclaims any guarantees of exactness as to the finish and appearance of the final Product as ordered by the user. The quality of any products, Services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Website may not meet your expectations
Intellectual Property Rights:
- Unless otherwise indicated or anything contained to the contrary or any proprietary material owned by a third party and so expressly mentioned, Sinodia Medical owns all Intellectual Property Rights to and into the Website, including, without limitation, any and all rights, title and interest in and to copyright, related rights, patents, utility models, trademarks, trade names, service marks, designs, know-how, trade secrets and inventions (whether patentable or not), goodwill, source code, meta tags, databases, text, content, graphics, icons, and hyperlinks. You acknowledge and agree that you shall not use, reproduce or distribute any content from the Website belonging to Sinodia Medical without obtaining authorization from Sinodia Medical .
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, it is expressly clarified that you will retain ownership and shall solely be responsible for any content that you provide or upload when using any Service, including any text, data, information, images, photographs, music, sound, video or any other material which you may upload, transmit or store when making use of our various Service. However, with regard to the product customization Service (as against other Services like blogs and forums) you expressly agree that by uploading and posting content on to the Website for public viewing and reproduction/use of your content by third party users, you accept the User whereby you grant a non-exclusive license for the use of the same.
Disclaimer Of Warranties/Limitation Of Liability:
Sinodia Medical has endeavoured to ensure that all the information on the Website is correct, but Sinodia Medical neither warrants nor makes any representations regarding the quality, accuracy or completeness of any data, information, product or Service. In no event shall Sinodia Medical be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any other damages resulting from: (a) the use or the inability to use the Services;(b) unauthorized access to or alteration of the user’s transmissions or data;(c) any other matter relating to the services; including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of the Website or Service. Neither shall Sinodia Medical be responsible for the delay or inability to use the Website or related services, the provision of or failure to provide Services, or for any information, software, products, services and related graphics obtained through the Website, or otherwise arising out of the use of the website, whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise. Further, Sinodia Medical shall not be held responsible for non-availability of the Website during periodic maintenance operations or any unplanned suspension of access to the website that may occur due to technical reasons or for any reason beyond Sinodia Medical’s control. The user understands and agrees that any material and/or data downloaded or otherwise obtained through the Website is done entirely at their own discretion and risk and they will be solely responsible for any damage to their computer systems or loss of data that results from the download of such material and/or data.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Sinodia Medical from and against any and all losses, liabilities, claims, damages, costs and expenses (including legal fees and disbursements in connection therewith and interest chargeable thereon) asserted against or incurred by Sinodia Medical that arise out of, result from, or may be payable by virtue of, any breach or non-performance of any representation, warranty, covenant or agreement made or obligation to be performed by you pursuant to these Terms.
Prices for products are described on our Website and are incorporated into these Terms by reference. Prices, products and Services may change at Sinodia Medical ’s discretion
Sinodia Medical generally procure and ship the items within the time specified on the product page. Business days exclude public holidays and Sundays.
Estimated delivery time depends on the following factors:
- Product’s availability with the Sinodia Medical.
- The destination to which you want the order shipped to and location of the Seller.
Also, we will not be able to compensate for any mental agony caused due to delay in delivery. The customer can cancel the order at any moment of time even if the delivery time exceeds the expected delivery time. If it is a prepaid order, the customer will be refunded back in the account as soon as the order is successfully cancelled.
- Sinodia medical may suspend or terminate your use of the Website or any Service if it believes, in its sole and absolute discretion that you have breached any of the Terms.
- If you or Sinodia medical terminates your use of the Website or any Service, Sinodia medical may delete any content or other materials relating to your use of the Service and Sinodia medical will have no liability to you or any third party for doing so.
- You shall be liable to pay for any Service or product that you have already ordered till the time of Termination by either party whatsoever. Further, you shall be entitled to your royalty payments as per the User License Agreement that has or is legally deemed accrued to you.
These terms shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of India without reference to conflict of laws principles and disputes arising in relation hereto shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at New Delhi.
If any provision of the Terms is determined to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, such invalidity or unenforceability shall attach only to such provision or part of such provision and the remaining part of such provision and all other provisions of these Terms shall continue to be in full force and effect
As per these Terms, users are solely responsible for every material or content uploaded on to the Website. Sinodia Medical does not review the contents in any way before they appear on the Website. Sinodia Medical does not verify, endorse or otherwise vouch for the contents of any user or any content generally posted or uploaded on to the Website. Users can be held legally liable for their contents and may be held legally accountable if their contents or material include, for example, defamatory comments or material protected by copyright, trademark, etc.
Unauthorized Charges on your card
If you see charges on your credit/debit card for purchases made on Sinodia Medical, but you never created an account or signed up, please check with your family members or business colleagues authorized to make purchases on your behalf, to confirm that they haven’t placed the order. If you’re still unable to recognize the charge, please report the unauthorized purchase within 60 days of the transaction to enable Sinodia Medical to begin an investigation.
Cancellation of Fraudulent/Loss to business Orders
To provide a safe and secure shopping experience, we regularly monitor transactions for fraudulent activity. In the event of detecting any suspicious activity, Sinodia Medical reserves the right to cancel all past, pending and future orders without any liability. Sinodia Medical also reserves the right to refuse or cancel orders in scenarios like inaccuracies in pricing of product on website and stock unavailability. We may also require additional verification or information before accepting any order. We will contact you if all or any portion of your order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept your order. If your order is cancelled after your card has been charged, the said amount will be reversed to your Card Account.
The customer may be considered fraudulent if any of the following scenarios are met:
- Customer doesn’t reply to the payment verification mail sent by Sinodia Medical
- Customer fails to produce adequate documents during the payment details verification
- Misuse of another customer’s phone/email
- Customer uses invalid email and phone no.
- Overuse of a voucher code
- Use of a special voucher not tagged to the email ID used.
- Customer returns the wrong product
- Customer refuses to pay for an order
- Customer is involved in the snatch and run for any order
Process for Pilferage Claim
If a customer raises a complaint for partial item/partial order through Customer Care The customer is supposed to claim for pilferage within 48 hours of delivery failing which the claim will not be entertained
- An Email will be sent seeking/providing following information:
- Short description of the case (A few questions will be asked to help us understand the scenario)
- The snapshots of the packet and other box(If any)(Try to cover the sides which look tampered/damaged as per the customer)
- The refund for prepaid orders will be done after investigation which usually requires 3-4 business day. The process will include investigation with the concerned departments
- The customer may not be liable for a refund if he/she falls in any of the scenarios stated below:
- Customer fails to provide adequate information about the case
- Customer fails to provide snapshots of the packet and box(if any)
- If an opened delivery was received, pilferage claims must be made the same day
- Customer must not dispose the packaging for 3-4 days post delivery. We might need to pick-up your packaging for investigation at our end.