The Nano-300 is an advanced model of Micro UV VIS Spectrophotometer based on Nano-100, with full range of wavelength (200-800nm). It is with an added new function of bacterium cell concentration measurement (OD600) in a cuvette. The Nano-300 only requires 0.5-2ul sample to measure nucleic acids, protein as quickly like Nano-100 do. Nano-300 come with a 7 inch touch screen and integrated Android operating system, with no computer required. It is an ideal equipment for a biology laboratory to make life science research more efficient.
1. 7 inch touch screen with simple interface. No computer required
2. Android operating system with free software update
3. Only require 0.5-2ul sample to perform accurate measurements.
4. Long life’s Xenon flash lamp for up to 10 years
5. Flexible data output. The data can be printed with built-in printer, and output via USB memory stick
6. OD600 measurement, ideal for bacterial concentration measurement
7. Direct micro-volume measurement with 0.5-2ul of sample. Eliminates the need for expensive accessories.
8. Wide range of wavelength (200-800nm)
9. Turn on and instantly measure without lamp warm up time; Full scan capability from 200-800nm with 6 sec.
10. Switch off automatically when the machine is idle for more than 5mins, and awake by touching the screen.
|Path Length|| 0.2mm (For high concentration measurement)
1.0mm (Ordinary concentration)
|Light Source||Xenon flash lamp|
|Detector Type||3864-element linear silicon CCD array|
|Spectral Resolution||≤3nm (FWHM at Hg 546nm)|
|Absorbance Accuracy||1% (7.332Abs at 260nm)|
|Absorbance Range||0.02 – 100A|
|Detection Range||10~5000ng/ul (dsDNA)|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)mm||210 x 268 x 181|
|Data Output||USB, SD-RAM Card|
|Sample Pedestal Material||Aluminum alloy and Quartz fiber|
|Operating Power Consumption||40W|
|Standby Power Consumption||5W|
|Software Compatibility||Android System|
|01||AS-11020-00||Nano-300 Micro-Spectrophotometer, DC24V 5W|
|02||AS-11021-01||Cuvette for Nano-300|
There are no reviews yet.